Fidel Castro is dead. I will not say “Rest in peace” because I prefer to say rest in peace for all his victims and the victims of his regime. I would use the chance to promote some people that knows more history than him:
(collection from popular hashtag #trudeaueulogies )
- Let us remember Jack the Ripper as a great benefactor who worked tirelessly to get female prostitutes off the streets.#trudeaueulogies
- Osama Bin Laden was certainly a controversial figure, but his contribution to airport security is unparalleled
- With this, Canadians have forfeited all rights to mock or deride President Trump.
- Against all odds, Charles Manson not only kept his family together, he made sure they achieved most of their squad goals
- “Today we mourn painter and animal rights activist, Adolf Hitler. His death also highlights the need for suicide awareness”
- Today we say goodbye to Mr. Mussolini, the former Italian prime minister best known for his competent train-management.”
- Vlad the Impaler, a leader who, in the face of adversity, showed us all how to really stick to it
- through his innovations in bio-chemistry, logistics and agriculture, Pablo Escobar revolutionized his field. May he RIP.
- Adolf Hitler provided shelter to thousands of Jewish people and for that, we will remember him fondly
- Adolf Hitler will always be remembered for providing low cost housing to the Jewish community while trying to unite Europe
- Ceausescu, more than any other Romanian leader, taught his people to appreciate the true value of food, fuel and shelter.
- As a Romanian I remember President Ceausescu as a champion in the fight against obesity and public transportation advocate
- While not universally liked, Mr. Ceausescu was a top leader in anti-obesity reform, urban planning and affordable childcare
- Let us fondly remember Dr. Ceausescu and the great strides he made in promoting the use of marble as a building material
- Let’s all remember Nicolae Ceausescu, a persistent leader in changing food habits. Any food habits.
- Mr. Stalin‘s greatest achievement was his eradication of obesity in the Ukraine through innovative agricultural reforms
- Today we mourn the death of Stalin, a man who helped greatly decrease Russia’s obesity rate
- Today we mourn the passing of Darth Vader.He led a life devoted to the dark side, crushing the rebels,& no disintegrations
- If nothing else can be said for Hannibal Lecter, at least he had great taste in people.
- We mourns the passing of Hannibal Lecter a dedicated chef and socialite who was always willing to have friends for dinner
- While a controversial figure, Mobutu Sese Seko was a shrewd investor who greatly helped the Swiss banking sector.
- Mao was a brilliant revolutionary who saved millions from long-term starvation by efficiently sending them to mass graves
More and better on https://twitter.com/search?q=%23trudeaueulogies%20&src=typd