Fidel Castro is dead. I will not say “Rest in peace” because I prefer to say rest in peace for all his victims and the victims of his regime. I would use the chance to promote some people that knows more history than Trudeau:
(collection from popular hashtag #trudeaueulogies )
- Let us remember Jack the Ripper as a great benefactor who worked tirelessly to get female prostitutes off the streets.#trudeaueulogies
- Osama Bin Laden was certainly a controversial figure, but his contribution to airport security is unparalleled
- With this, Canadians have forfeited all rights to mock or deride President Trump.
- Against all odds, Charles Manson not only kept his family together, he made sure they achieved most of their squad goals
- “Today we mourn painter and animal rights activist, Adolf Hitler. His death also highlights the need for suicide awareness”
- Today we say goodbye to Mr. Mussolini, the former Italian prime minister best known for his competent train-management.”
- Vlad the Impaler, a leader who, in the face of adversity, showed us all how to really stick to it
- through his innovations in bio-chemistry, logistics and agriculture, Pablo Escobar revolutionized his field. May he RIP.
- Adolf Hitler provided shelter to thousands of Jewish people and for that, we will remember him fondly
- Adolf Hitler will always be remembered for providing low cost housing to the Jewish community while trying to unite Europe
- Ceausescu, more than any other Romanian leader, taught his people to appreciate the true value of food, fuel and shelter.
- As a Romanian I remember President Ceausescu as a champion in the fight against obesity and public transportation advocate
- While not universally liked, Mr. Ceausescu was a top leader in anti-obesity reform, urban planning and affordable childcare
- Let us fondly remember Dr. Ceausescu and the great strides he made in promoting the use of marble as a building material
- Let’s all remember Nicolae Ceausescu, a persistent leader in changing food habits. Any food habits.
- Mr. Stalin‘s greatest achievement was his eradication of obesity in the Ukraine through innovative agricultural reforms
- Today we mourn the death of Stalin, a man who helped greatly decrease Russia’s obesity rate
- Today we mourn the passing of Darth Vader.He led a life devoted to the dark side, crushing the rebels,& no disintegrations
- If nothing else can be said for Hannibal Lecter, at least he had great taste in people.
- We mourns the passing of Hannibal Lecter a dedicated chef and socialite who was always willing to have friends for dinner
- While a controversial figure, Mobutu Sese Seko was a shrewd investor who greatly helped the Swiss banking sector.
- Mao was a brilliant revolutionary who saved millions from long-term starvation by efficiently sending them to mass graves
- Today we honor Pablo Escabar, a true small business man and unlicensed pharmacist
- Today Canada mourns the election of Justin Trudeau, an International Buffoon & Foot-in-Mouth Icon
- We mourn the death of Vlad the Impaler, who spearheaded initiatives which touched the hearts of millions
- We mourn the loss of Judas Iscariot. Remember his ambition & business acumen. Nothing got in his way. Not even friends
- As we mourn Emperor Caligula, let us always remember his steadfast devotion to Senate reform and respect for horses
- Nero soaked Christians in oil and set them ablaze. But he also limited the need for lights and kept the religious warm.
- It’s with a heavy heart I say goodbye to the black plague. Thank you for teaching us to wash our hands, old friend
- Saddam Hussein, a stabilizing influence in Iraqi politics, he loved to vacation in Kuwait & was proud of his sons hobbies
- Today we bid farewell to Genghis Khan, the former Mongolian leader best known for opening new trade routes to China
More and better on https://twitter.com/search?q=%23trudeaueulogies%20&src=typd
In rezumat, e o traditie in centrul universitar din Uppsala unde la 10 seara studentii deschid geamul si urla. Cam ca lupii. Incepe unu si continua cu sutele 😀 . E Traditie de prin anii 70, unii zic ca atunci un student s-a sinucis si a aparut dupa, dar cum nu poate explica logic combinatia dintre student, alcool suedez, noapte, campus :D.
Ce iese? Ceva de genul:
Interesanta e si varianta americana:
2 share de astazi. Melodii incalcite, cunoscute, si reinterpretate. Ambele minunate:)
Eu l-am descoperit cu asta
Drum lin, Leonard Cohen. Sper ca Dumnezeu iti iarta toate nebuniile pentru ca l-ai adus pe Isus si in lumea tulburatilor.
Click aici: www.cic.gc.ca .
Sau nu, ca acu au dat click si altele cateva milioane de americani si au ca mine, eroare 500. http://uk.businessinsider.com/canadian-immigration-site-crash-election-2016-11?r=US&IR=T